*To save a few bucks, PeachPundit has outsourced captioning to GDOT.*
– Remember the new, secret JournoList? Now they (Gamechanger Salon) want the South to secede because down ‘heh’ we’re not liberal enough. Or something.
– Nunn goes negative; too soon? Maybe it’s a distraction.
– Grandson’s campaign gets another face-palm moment: now Gramps wants a carbon tax.
– VDH talks about “That Man.”
– Mayor Reed criticized. Again.
– So yesterday was supposed to be a National Day of Rage. Everybody seemed pretty calm to me.
– Fun with alliteration: shills at Simon & Schuster.
– North Korea celebrated the Pope’s visit to their southern neighbors by slinging more missiles into the sea. Huzzah.
– So…what’s in those trucks there, buddy?
– Hillary’s one of many “special relationships.” Eww.