On this day in history, I wrote the Morning Reads from a Chick-fil-a parking lot in Northwest Atlanta because Comcast is the worst internet service provider on earth.
- Why we wanted Ebola.
- In an effort to regulate everything, Cobb.
- Augusta Chronicle on Senate candidates & business abroad. Even that pesky Libertarian candidate.
- Lacking grace in Athens.
- OF COURSE HE’S GOING TO SAY THAT.
- Candidate eye bleach.
- Rutgers offers scholarship to illegal immigrant student.
- Wrong on murder…can you be too “pro-civil rights?“
- This. Because the world is a bitter place and this isn’t.
- We can go ahead and classify this as a ‘problem‘.
- For real, you shouldn’t drink the water.
- Not the grossest thing to happen there.