– Southerners know breakfast.
– Theodore “Dutch” Van Kirk, the last surviving crew member of the Enola Gay, passed away in Stone Mountain this week.
– More on the “Go Back Move Ahead” program.
– The tax free holiday is this weekend. If you don’t need anything from the mall, WalMart, etc., then stay away. Far, far away.
– LATE BREAKING – Ebola patient being airlifted to Emory.
– Another Journolist?
– Plumbing. Or something.
– Russians openly mocking POTUS on Twitter now.
– Just in time for all the scallywags and carpetbaggers coming home…
– Spies and spying. Oh, and bragging about it.