– If you can wait another two years, you might not lose as much money on selling your house. Maybe.
– Remember Pigford and Shirley Sherrod? There’s more…
– Cyclorama moving to new digs at Atlanta History Center.
– Shiver me timbers, queue up the Jaws soundtrack.
– It’s been a whole year since the last one, but another Georgia bank failed last week.
– In honor of the Georgia run-offs, the Brooklyn Bridge surrendered. Wait, what?
– The new level of trust.
– Ebola doctor now infected.
– Hillary code. Or something.
– Oh, the Schadenfreude.
– A contract killer who drives a Prius?
– Bad form, HBO.
– Classless, period.
– Jar-Jar Binks polls more favorably than Congress. And take note that Darth Vader beats all the 2016 potential presidential candidates like a boss. Really.