Hoping these give a chuckle, as the world goes to hell in a handbasket.
– Sick of all dat Politickin’? Look – another new place to eat! Former Scoutmobber to open new (to the ATL) sandwich shop.
– Faster, please.
– Jobless rate rises in June.
– Chick-fil-a is growing, despite, you know, all that stuff.
Here, but There:
– Georgia on my mind, in Brazil.
– I’ll take “Neroesque buffoon” for $200, Alex.
– Is Chris Matthews off his meds again?
– Economic patriotism. Or something. (Excellent read. Warning: snark and big words.)
– Judicious marksmanship is greatly appreciated.
– The Carbon Tax has been axed Down Under.
– Mike Adams prevails.
– He’s still pinin’ for the fjords.
– Those early native languages can be tricky, especially when they become place names. (Really, folks, you need to read this one. You’ll never think of Des Moines the same way again.)