There’s a true sense of wonder and excitement in the streets of Atlanta this week. That’s because KISS will be here soon.
“You Matter to Me” by Peter ‘Catman’ Criss… He will not be performing on Friday, however.
- A week after being named UPS CEO, Dave Abney speaks out for fair-trade agreements, says drone delivery possible.
- Remember Bank Failure Friday? GA high court says bank executives can now be held liable for failures.
- Newt Gingrich: An Opening for Bipartisanship on Prison Reform. (Co-written by Pat Nolan).
- After Lapses, C.D.C. Admits a Lax Culture at Labs. Well that’s reassuring.
- Schools now offering walk-in clinic services. Seems like a good idea to me.
- “Streetcar” is how one spells “boondoggle.”
- Atlanta Fed president still thinks interest rates will be raised in 2015.
- Dekalb cop “unfamiliar” with Miranda warning, other aspects of being a cop. Yeah, about that…
- Really? Cabbagetown and Inman Park is where you’re going to recruit? A new level of idiocy.
- Feds say GA debt-collection lawfirm ran a “lawsuit mill.” IANAL but 350,000 lawsuits seems like a lot.
- Coke offering environmental hardship pay for Chinese employees.
- Glynn County hopes four airport infrastructure projects take off.
- Ballrooms making a return to Southern homes.
- New York magazine on Atlanta’s arts scene. It isn’t a bad wrap up.
- Jacques Pepin calls out Gordon Ramsay for his histrionics.
- A beautiful and excellent photo essay chronicling the thoughts of two months leading up to a pro boxing debut.
- The Sweet Science truly is the most poetic and moving sport.