Last night was the first Peach Pundit #ImmigrationForum. You can read a few of the tweets by clicking here. We followed up with an awesome road show. In the picture from the left: Eric the Younger, Charlie Harper, Mike Hassinger, Jessica S., Ed, Chet Martin & Jon Richards.
On this day in 1776, the statue of King George III was pulled down in New York Cit….because, Liberty. ::bang bang thump::
- APS: Too cool, I mean sick, for school- I mean court.
- Speaking of APS and why we can’t have nice things — Georgia spelling.
- State GOP in hot water.
- When you can’t quite make it running on the issues…
- ICYMI: On 3rd party ads…Nunn of that.
- The government is consistently messing up…and with A LOT of money.
- Another one for the Chinese.
- 20% of people find this debate to be over.
- Well, since Ann Coulter is asking…
- Now Michelle O is meddling in the school bake sales.
- Represented well in the housewife market.
- First Chevy, now Ford. #Not #Merica(n).
- No twerking in the classroom, please.