– Richmond County pays mom $1000 plus legal fees over Facebook idiocy.
– Ok, we can play along at home, but which one is Sherman?
– Really, it’s Battle School.
– Yeppers, it’s true, Notre Dame to play UGA in 2017 and 2019.
– D.C. passed a yoga tax. Yep, you read that right!
– USA advances to Sweet Sixteen in some world tournament thing where it rains a lot.
– Once upon a time, there was an IRS Commissioner who refused to audit the President’s enemies. RIP Johnnie Walters.
– Vanderbilt wins College World Series.
– The Brad Pitt of the GOP? Heh.
– Why, no, the (Un)ACA won’t be a drag on the economy. Wait, what?