On this day in 1945, the U.N. Charter was signed by 50 nations in San Francisco. Bleh.
AND! Happy Birthday to our darling Charlie!!
- Sore losers in CD-11.
- Overtime work now mandatory for Georgia DFCS workers.
- DeKalb to be example for ethics reform?
- Trickle-down re-employment dollars.
- Can the City of Roswell allow so much Liberty?!
- Apparently ‘the government’ as a whole can’t keep up with emails. Another agency joins the list.
- College students will ache over Obamacare costs funneled into tuition.
- Appeals Court says Utah can’t have a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. Indiana too.
- Legal to buy, but the over-criminalization hasn’t simmered a bit.
- For once, I agree with Ann Coulter.
- “Ma’am, those skirts are too short.”
- Sandusky worthy of pension in prison?
- And in an ever-troubling story…out of California.
- Supreme Court says absolutely not on cell phone searches. Except exigent circumstances.
- Will this be our fault, too?
- What’s the protocol on political speech for bureaucrats? As in, IRS Commissioner & the Dems.
- When liberals don’t understand the law.