– 75 potential exposures to anthrax at CDC.
– Activities/events for 150th anniversary of Atlanta & the Civil War.
– Ever hear of Caldicellulosiruptor bescii?
– New tax district for Cobb? Calm down, it’s not related to the Braves stadium. Yet.
– Atlanta City Council approves 2015 budget.
– New Mexico beat Georgia, neither wins.
– The Dark Lord is not amused.
– Furiouser and furiouser.
– What difference does it make?
– Brett Favre, really?
– Bobby Jindal pulling Louisiana out of Common Core.
– Aggrieved everybody/everywhere.
– We have always been at war with Oceania.
– If you’re a fan of IKEAHackers, stay tuned.
– Abu Dhabi is the new Tatooine. The original “wretched hive of scum and villainy” is being engulfed by desert sands.