On this day in 1953, the Rosenbergs were executed for conspiracy to commit espionage, ending one of the most high profile cases during the Cold War due to the circumstances surrounding the top-secret information about the atomic bomb.
- Atlanta beltline versus Atlanta Public Schools funding. #priorities
- Raising the minimum wage will hurt women (and therefore children) and restaurants.
- Effingham County Sheriff offers “free” gun locks………meanwhile, this chief gets the (code)book thrown at him for vulgarity and racism.
- Cong. John Barrow wants independent investigators for the VA.
- Interwebs allowed, so long as it’s not the conservative ones.
- See Dick and Liz start an anti-Obama group. See Dick and Liz already blowing up my email for said group donations.
- Because you can never pay too much at the pump and our Senators are so ‘in touch’.
- The Postal Service has an idea that will help everything!
- When elected officials literally use potty words…and then resign.
- Flammable water.
- I always knew I wasn’t average…
- …but neither is a 12 lb baby.
- Because the world is a horrible, nasty, no-good place sometimes.