Hello my peoples. After a nice, wholesome tour in GA-12, I have returned to Peach Pundit (and Addlana)…with the Liberty Drum still intact. So let’s do it to it.
On this day in 1994, Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman were murdered. I was 5.
- Election (seasons) have consequences: No drug testing for food stamps.
- Most stressed states in the nation. *Hint* Georgia is on the list.
- Carter & Johnson are bickering on the 1st district playground.
- Augusta Chronicle on the Savannah River Site updates.
- Arts Education: It’s on the list. Because priorities.
- Can we call it “Cantoring”? The socially
acceptableexpected way to handle a loss.
- Bringing weapons to school: by state.
- Virginia chaos across the board.
- Progress in the Senate for our vets.
- Trouble in student-loan-reform-on-reforms paradise.
- Point of personal privilege with a beautiful piece of #TravsArmy
- Flashback to 1918: Flu season.
- And speaking of ‘way back when’, ‘Biblical proportions’ in South America.
- Because everyone is concerned about what’s in their beer.
- You’re gonna need a warrant.
- Who moved my cheese?
- Don’t you twirl that pencil at me.
- Some say it’s scripted, other’s say not so much…but the traffic at the border is giving cartels the advantage.