– Cecelia Seiler passed away yesterday after a lengthy illness. Yes, the matriarch of the UGA dynasty.
– J. Tom Coleman, former USG Regent, State Senator and a fine southern gentleman, passed away Wednesday.
– Remember the VA scandal? Atlanta has the third longest wait times for treatment.
– Aubrey Lee Price pleads guilty.
– GA Chamber pick Legislators of the Year.
– And there was great rejoicing. Hartsfield-Jackson ATL has dropped their Wi-Fi fee!
– Today is the 70th anniversary of D-Day and the Battle of Normandy.
– A lawyer, any lawyer, to the white courtesy phone, please.
– “Deserter or doofus? They’re not mutually exclusive, you know.”
– More kidnappings? Definitely.