- Jim Galloway was in Beijing 25 years ago and remembers Tienanmen Square.
- Gingrey might endorse Kingston.
- Social media helped reduce crime in East Atlanta.
- Home sizes in the South post biggest increase since 2003.
- Ex-APD CIO gets prison sentence. Idiot.
- Mayor Reed has big plans for city…including new taxes.
- Good news from Delta: 15 new planes being added to fleet; revenue and traffic numbers soar; and seven new routes.
- ClayCo getting 1,100 jobs.
- Atlanta’s ParkScore is not very good.
- Morrissey cancels Atlanta show, will find if it is true that the more he ignores us, the closer we get.
- He’s wasting his time.
- Presidential building stormed in restive Georgia region.
- Hugh Acheson on Eating on the Road
MY SPORTS REPORT
- Saturday is a HUGE DAY. Belmont Stakes. Cotto vs Martinez. 24 hours until the Heats go up 2-0. etc.
- No, there will be no Triple Crown, even with a very outclassed field.
- Floyd drops Golden Boy Promotions. So we might get a Money vs. Pac-Man fight soon. What will happen to Golden Boy?
- Protocol for 35th America’s Cup released. Oracle Team USA has a tough