– #WhatWorks: Charlie Harper explains ATL traffic in one sentence.
– New life for closed rural hospitals.
– Crossing the street can be deadly, especially in GA.
– As if the traffic around Centennial Olympic Park isn’t bad enough!
– Stadiums, and more stadiums.
– In light of #WhatWorks, here’s a nice piece of real estate with a hefty commute to anywhere. Kate Hepburn’s family estate “Paradise” is up for sale.
– Pass the popcorn.
– Bilderberg at 60. The Illuminati, or something.
– Oh, what a tangled web we weave…
– The US economy shrinking again? Nothing to see here, move along, move along.
– One man’s space trash is another man’s orbital treasure trove.
– Which drone should you buy?
– What, do we all need to carry a roll of duct tape in our purses now?
– Presidential head-shrinking. Or interesting history stuff.
– Don’t Stop Believin’! Steve Perry sings again!
– That Bill Murray, he’s just everywhere.