- The Republican Governor’s Association places an ad bashing Jason Carter’s support of Obamacare.
- Jack Kingston picks up Karen Handel’s endorsement.
- About those polls saying Michelle Nunn can beat either David Perdue or Jack Kingston.
- What might happen if David Perdue wins the GOP Senate Runoff election.
- Will Georgia battle Notre Dame in football? Progress is being made.
- In the argument over rural hospital closings, some are reopening as emergency rooms.
- Some interesting maps let you zoom in on demographic data.
- Apparently, they were looking for that missing plane in the wrong place all along. CNN is on the story.
- The world mourns the death of Maya Angelou.
- Kevin Williamson argues against Ta-Nehisi Coates’ “The Case for Reparations.”
- NBC gets the scoop on Edward Snowden.
- Google gets ready to build self-driving cars. Uber wants a self driving fleet. Could there be some synergy there?
Have at it, commenters. This is an open thread.