– Two Georgians inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame: Bill Elliott and Rex White.
– Any Johnny Mercer fans out there? Head to Athens next Wednesday.
– More Savannah news – one of PP’s own gets a nod for something not related to PP.
– Galloway’s debrief of Tuesday’s primary. Especially take a look at that map.
– Ouch. A new stadium won’t help that.
– “Really mad.” Or something.
– CNN’s crush may be waning.
– Races to watch, 2014 edition.
– Another team owner in the cross-hairs.
– Now there’s a bounty for the IRS ‘smoking gun’ in the targeting scandal(s).
– Tea Party as The Black Knight: Tuesday was merely a flesh wound.
– Fellow code monkeys! We now have our retirement date! Before this shows up on project plans.