Happy Friday Before the Primary Election, everyone!
- Politico takes a look at the Georgia Senate race, and sees a push to the right.
- Salon posits David Perdue’s campaign is dead after he talks about raising revenue.
- Political Insider tells of a Karen Handel endorsement, which was quickly followed by a robocall.
- The AJC reports progress on funding the rebuilding of the I-285/Georgia 400 interchange in Atlanta.
- The Gwinnett Daily Post describes demonstrations against Gwinnett County Schools because of alleged discrimination.
- PolicyMic points out that Georgia might be a better place to make movies than Hollywood.
- The Washington Post details a meeting of social conservatives trying to keep control of the Republican Party base.
- The New York Times says the Obama administration is still trying to figure out how to close Gitmo.
- Deadspin draws a chart showing how voters spend time on the Internet
- While Mental Floss maps the most popular language in each state beyond English and Spanish.
- Kevin Williamson of National Review speculates on the real meaning of the IRS targeting conservative groups.
- The AJC has the video of Jameis making his run with the crab legs.
Do you have some other news? Let us know, cause this is an open thread!