I’m still upset at Georgia State’s idiotic decision to effectively kill WRAS, qua interesting radio. In fairness–I’m writing this post about 10 minutes after my reaction.
My insignificant form of protest is a music-free MRs.
- Ralston vs. “crazy radicals from outside our district.”
- As a betting man, I’m sticking with the Speaker.
- WSJ looks at Karen Handel. The verdict: she’s ascendant.
- “Inside Atlanta’s 80s-era queer underground.”
- Delta’s shareholders set to have a nice little payday between now and 2016.
- Coca-Cola responds to Warren Buffet’s criticism of Coke’s executive pay.
- Muhtar Kent, Coke’s CEO, made a cool $20 mil in 2013, after a $10m pay cut.
- According to a tool from the Atlanta Fed, the U.S. could be at peak employment by November.
- Atlanta’s Episcopal Bishop weighs in on new gun law.
- Before too long #ATL’s Olympic legacy might be all gone…
- Skepticism surrounding Morris Brown land purchase.
- Buy, don’t rent property in Atlanta.
- An in-depth look at the Beltline.
- Sour grapes? Atlanta wine collector files $25m lawsuit against wine auctioneer, says wines were fakes.