They Shoot Drones, Don’t They?

April 16, 2014 10:00 am

by Mike Hassinger · 8 comments

The Georgia Legislature needs to start selling drone-shooting permits. Not only for the fun of it, which would be considerable, but so that we too can have campaign ads like this one.

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Obi's Sister April 16, 2014 at 11:53 am

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh, looks like fun! We should really think about including something like this at the next Roadshow.

Mike Stucka April 16, 2014 at 2:18 pm

Because nothing says responsible firearms usage like high-angle rifle fire as a gimmick, particularly when most rifles fired at that angle can clear well over a mile.

Or, you know, the lie that he was shooting at a government drone.

NoTeabagging April 16, 2014 at 3:48 pm

The antithesis ad would go something like this, “You can pry my entitlement out of my cold, dead fingers.”

charliemann2 April 16, 2014 at 5:02 pm

Montana is one of those states where this ad is NOT provocative…rather, run of the mill. Don’t ya just love, America’s diversity?

charliemann2 April 16, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Montana is one of those states where this ad is NOT provocative…rather, run of the mill. Don’t ya just love America’s diversity?

The Last Democrat in Georgia April 16, 2014 at 5:15 pm

+1 …This ad is like a normal Tuesday in rural Western and Midwestern states like Montana.

Ellynn April 16, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Montana is not a Midwestern state.

Sincerly, your resident midwesterner…

The Last Democrat in Georgia April 16, 2014 at 8:28 pm

I did NOT say that Montana was a Midwestern state.

I included Montana in a grouping of both WESTERN and Midwestern states, hence my statement of “This ad is like a normal Tuesday in rural Western AND Midwestern states like Montana” as in a grouping of Western and Midwestern states, together.

Though, I should have said “This ad is like a normal Tuesday in rural Midwestern and Western states like Montana” so that my statement would have been clearer.