Not all of you payed homage/properly felicitated me yesterday. To make up for it get my Paypal address from Charlie.
- APS gets a new superintendent.
- New York Times says Georgia is now a Republican-leaning state.
- My prediction: Deal wins by 10, Nunn loses by at least 6, Republicans will expand lead in legislature. But we’re Republican leaning, y’all.
- 50-pound catfish caught in Lake Oconee.
- GPB has a cool-sounding series on General Sherman’s march.
- Higher than expected sales has Coke saying: I’ll drink to that.
- MARTA’s first general counsel talks about the agency’s early days and why the state never funded MARTA.
- “Orange Crush” doesn’t, uh, crush Tybee Island. There’s still one more left, however.
- UGA, Tech, State and Regents University students will have to pay more to go to school.
- Hank Aaron still receiving racist threats.
- Reynoldstown Beltline extension work could begin by July.
- MLK Estate has new legal team.
- Deal approves $25 million nerd recruiting tax break.
- In total, he signed off on $240 million in
corporate welfaretax incentives
- Speaking of nerds… if you thought Tech couldn’t get any nerdier, you were horribly mistaken.
- More nerdism: Civil War buffs says 150th anniversary has provided more yawns than blasts.
- Brooklyn artist causing a stir in Atlanta.
- Outkast at Coachella.