Only 12 shopping days left before my birthday. Wishlist details will be posted in the comments.
We have a new appreciation series brewing… “A Little Bit is Better Than Nada” by the Texas Tornados.
- The dysfunction of the state Ethics Commission is laid out in opening arguments.
- Jason Carter the Neologist purports to be an “NRA Democrat.” O…….k.
- Attorneys for Beverly Hall want a delay in her trial, say she’s too sick.
- Political Wire has a chinwag with Political Insider.
- Hartsfield is still the world’s busiest airport.
- Atlanta hospital CEOs are in rude health–financially speaking.
- Elana Meyers and John Paul Stephens are both speaking at GSU.
- Madison County teen gets $31k bank error, blows through it in no time.
- “The Visitor” is now available on DVD in the States.
- You will no doubt recall that it is perhaps the only Italian production shot in Atlanta.
Worry not, loyal fans. I’ll be back to full-length MRs next week.