Morning Reads for Friday, March 28, 2014 – Updated
- John Portman gives $2.5 million to GT.
- What does it all mean?
- Atlanta judge rules against the contraceptive mandate in the (Un)ACA.
- Georgia’s Common Core fight makes PJMedia.
- Rand Paul and the 50 states. Wait. What?
- Tar Heel Schadenfraude.
- Just a regional power? Haven’t these people ever played Risk?
- That’s certainly a first impression most won’t forget.
- Keystone Kops.
- Wow. Maryland is the real House of Cards.
- You knew there had to be some kind of nerdy reason…
- Put a ring on it.
- Fear the cable box. Really.
- Bill Murray is da man.