Remembering the Patron Saint of Peach Pundit, Lewis Grizzard. It’s hard to believe it’s been 20 years.
– By the morning, we should see what
sausage legislation emerges from the factory at the Gold Dome. Even for campus carry.
– Cuttin’ a rug.
– Head out to Newton County for the GA-10 Candidate Forum. PP’s own Jason Pye will be a moderator.
– Regents approve system-wide smoking ban. Campus borders will officially become the state’s largest smoking lounges, complete with worn recliners.
– Mark my words, there will be a gnome revolt.
– Berkeley just loves Rand Paul. Wait. What?
– Harry Reid doesn’t like tightie-whities. Wait. What?
– “Unexpectedly.” Wait. What?
– If this looks chillingly familiar, you DIDN’t sleep through World History. Wait. What?
– Starbuckz to start serving the winez.
– Did you know that Urban Meyer used to be a Brave?
– Vintage Star Wars pix.
– If you don’t do anything else today, head over to Doug Richard’s blog Live Apartment Fire. Show him some love and let him know more than 10 people read it.