For those not accustomed to hanging out with nerds, today is Pi Day. Be sure to give a BIG hug to PP’s King Nerd, Rep. Buzz Brockway, if you see him today. And in a shameless personal plug, head over to Obi’s Sister at 1:59 pm to read the Annual Blogiversary Post.
– Yeah, pretty much. Check out this map.
– Atlanta’s Onion is really a Banana.
– New, or rather overhauled help for Georgians facing the big F word
– More on Yu’s switcheroo.
– Zombies and demons and vampires, oh my.
– Don’t let the average drag down the good.
– Lurch mumbles, Russia yawns.
– Shades of Frank Underwood.
– “Measuring the drapes.” LOL.
– Bipartisan? That’s election year code for something…
– Making up the rules as you go.
– Blood in the water.
– Prayers for NYC, especially East Harlem.
– Stings, doesn’t it?