For those not accustomed to hanging out with nerds, today is Pi Day. Be sure to give a BIG hug to PP’s King Nerd, Rep. Buzz Brockway, if you see him today. And in a shameless personal plug, head over to Obi’s Sister at 1:59 pm to read the Annual Blogiversary Post.
- Yeah, pretty much. Check out this map.
- Atlanta’s Onion is really a Banana.
- New, or rather overhauled help for Georgians facing the big F word
- More on Yu’s switcheroo.
- Zombies and demons and vampires, oh my.
- Don’t let the average drag down the good.
- Lurch mumbles, Russia yawns.
- Shades of Frank Underwood.
- “Measuring the drapes.” LOL.
- Bipartisan? That’s election year code for something…
- Making up the rules as you go.
- Blood in the water.
- Prayers for NYC, especially East Harlem.
- Stings, doesn’t it?