– That’s gonna leave a mark. Remember, all politics are local, sooner or later. And we all know how to end our sentences with prepositions. Unity!
– Now tell us again what school is for…
– Old lawyers. New lawyers. As much fun as watching an empty carousel.
– Rumors in Rome. If Cook Out does open a store in Rome there will be lines for the lines. Just sayin’…
– The Democrat
Death Star Election Machine is moving to Georgia because of Wendy Davis’ primary loss in Texas. Wait. What?
– Oh, so sad. So, so sad. (World’s tiniest violin serenades…)
– You just think it won’t cost anything.
– Since when is “Southern Democrats” a pejorative? When NPR edits it out, that’s when. It’s the “Southern” part that sticks in their craw.
– Well, duh. Tell us something we don’t know.
– CPAC is happening, now.