One of my many fans asked me if these Morning Reads would be perfect. I said: “no, because nobody is perfect. And I am Edward.”
THE GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY REPORT
- Let’s get to the important stuff first.
- The New York Times looks at the GSU basketball team.
- That team won the Sun Belt Conference championship, BTW.
- The Panthers also beat the Bulldogs.
- Joe Biden, the Vice President of the U.S., was in town on Tuesday. He raised money for Nunn and talked education.
- Cong. Scott talks Ukraine, banking issues with Dennis O’Hayer.
- Jason Carter sits down with Huffington Post, begins his sprint from the national Democratic party.
- I think that’s interesting. It sort of shows that even if the demographics in Georgia are changing, the political landscape isn’t changing enough for Democrats to stake out a position far away from Republicans.
- The state’s role in helping Atlanta during a disaster remains unclear.
- Atlanta City Council abandons plans with several properties originally to be part of Falcons Stadium complex.
- Life in Atlanta’s food deserts.
- No more public meetings with candidates for Atlanta school super.
- Folks unhappy with removal of principals in APS.
- Douglas Co. principal among those arrested in a child pornography sting.
- Nik Wallenda to walk across Tallulah Gorge on July 18, 2015.
- Paula Deen gets profiled by People magazine, can’t stop sounding like a dolt. Y’all.
- Biebs is allegedly on that sizzurp at Tongue and Groove.
- Make some lievre a la royale tonight.