Obi’s Sister said I deserved the keys to the Morning Reads. Can’t argue with that.
- Two of the world’s leading science academies say it is “now more certain than ever…that humans are changing earth’s climate,” and they call for “action now.”
- Let’s not forget, the jury is still out on climate change.
- The Atlanta Federal Reserve held its annual Banking Outlook Conference on Thursday. I know you want to read all about it. Atlanta Fed chairman Lockhart predicts low interest rates for “quite a while.”
- Joe Biden, everyone’s favorite creepy uncle, will be in Atlanta on Tuesday.
- UGA looking for $1B in pledges by 2020.
- Someone give the institute some love. It rarely gets what it wants and is often forgotten.
- The search for an APS superintendent continues.
- Find out who Georgia’s Super Lawyers are.
- Buckhead lawyer bilks $30k, warrant issued for arrest.
- How can you tell when a lawyer is lying? When their lips are moving!
- SunTrust faces “substantial penalties” in mortgage probe.
- The winners and losers of Delta’s new frequent flyer program.
- Waffle House shows Atlanta how to handle a snowstorm says Cliff Oxford.
- Georgia Tech star, Roy Simmons, dies at age 57.
PAULA DEEN, Y’ALL!