– The Eye of Sauron turns on the GHSA.
– New cities make Safest Cities list.
– Sine Die is March 20.
– Super-fast internetz may come to Atlanta. Faster, please.
– Morris Brown for sale.
– The latest on lobbying.
– The Illuminati. Or something.
– FCC to monitor newsrooms? Elizabeth Scalia says, “Not so fast…”
– Good Lord, is this starting again? Egad.
– If California splits into six states, where does the Hotel go?
– The TSA wants your tin foil. For hats, I suppose.
– If you want to see Manchester United on their US exhibition tour, you’ll have to go to Charlotte. Sigh.
– “Micro-agression.” What the what?
– When everything is politicized.