On this day in 1792, George Washington signed the U.S. Postal Service Act creating the USPS. Damn him.
- Rep. Chuck Martin wants to ditch tax credits on electric cars.
- BAN ALL OF THE THINGS.
- Auburn safest city in Georgia.
- Economic costs of our recent winter weather: Augusta hit hard.
- Pennington Fresh Loaf.
- Gearing up for Ukraine intervention?
- Hayward: The minimum wage is a regressive tax on the poor and young.
- …Meanwhile, the White House hater tots the CBO report.
- Who needs term limits? Not this guy.
- Liberal “War on Women” also in progressive Hollywood?
- More ObamaCare travesties….gentleman can’t sleep, walk or sit even though he decided to #GetCovered
- Durable pants are essential for commission of any crime.
- Well that’s one solution to hater tottin’ totes inappropes shirts.
- The cost of a toilet in NYC: Pay to potty.
- Brand new information!!: Sitting too much may be bad, study says.