Ed is still in Sochi for the Winter Olympics, where it colder than it is in Georgia.
I shall attempt to fill in.
- Time is running out for the General Assembly, and for Tennessee to agree to adjust its boundary with Georgia.
- Forbes rates Atlanta as the 12th fastest growing city in the U.S.
- This winter, we made it through snow, ice and earthquakes. Up next, Thunderstorms.
- Obamacare supporters are having difficulty locating the uninsured.
Baghdad BobJay Carney says the Democrats will hold the Senate this November.
- This year’s gun bill passes the Georgia House.
- Former GWBush economic adviser Keith Hennessey responds to Ted Cruz ad his refusal to allow unanimous consent for the debt ceiling increase. It probably won’t mollify Harry.
- Augusta continues to lean up after last week’s ice storm. Volunteers are aiding he effort.
- Tonight’s Powerball jackpot is $400 million. Here’s what you need to know about the odds of winning. But remember, it’s #ForTheChildren.