PSA: If you’re not ready for Valentine’s Day, it is completely appropriate to use #SnowIceSnowFreezingRainSnowageddon as your mulligan. Believe me, everyone in this state understands. Also #IfIWantedWeatherLikeThisIWouldHaveMovedToMichigan works.
– With the state shut down most of the week, there wasn’t much to report.
– The Oconee County Sheriff gets it.
– Busting fiefdoms. Or at least trying.
– Let’s all move to Florida.
– Failing upward.
– Changing the Congressional budget
circus cycle to two years?
– Funny business.
– San Diego has a new GOP mayor. Yes, you heard that correctly.
– Ninth Circuit surprises in Second Amendment opinion.
– Obi-Wan is not amused.