PSA: If you’re not ready for Valentine’s Day, it is completely appropriate to use #SnowIceSnowFreezingRainSnowageddon as your mulligan. Believe me, everyone in this state understands. Also #IfIWantedWeatherLikeThisIWouldHaveMovedToMichigan works.
- With the state shut down most of the week, there wasn’t much to report.
- The Oconee County Sheriff gets it.
- Busting fiefdoms. Or at least trying.
- Let’s all move to Florida.
- Failing upward.
- Changing the Congressional budget
circus cycle to two years?
- Funny business.
- San Diego has a new GOP mayor. Yes, you heard that correctly.
- Ninth Circuit surprises in Second Amendment opinion.
- Obi-Wan is not amused.