On this day…I am sick of living in Georgia with our terrible weather. Rainy, cool summers and snowy winters. Where’s the hot and suffocating summer? Today’s Morning Reads will not address anything #Atlantartica related. Except this. And did anyone mention it’s bacon week in Jersey?
- If you’re not a Georgia fan, sorry.
- Cobb Chamber hater tottin’ on Cobb legislators over development bill.
- Goodwill donations down due to weather. Any connections to Al Gore?
- A really horrible awful bill is tabled over added amendments and the fact that it’s really horrible and awful.
- Interesting straw poll: Kingston, Loudermilk and no weed.
- Some Congressional candidates build giant business coalitions, some talk about oversized government, and some go ahead and plan impeachment proceedings.
- More coverage to squash the anti-Uber bill.
- Bush vs. Obama — Who has/d it better?
- Surpassing smoking for related health care costs, the food industry may be on the hook for expenses if the feds have their way…
- …Meanwhile, in a not-so-sweet attempt to cripple competition, the sugar industry lobbies hard.
- One Obamacare win. For them, not us.
- Don’t feed those children.
- Grammar PSA- Please read.
- Swimsuit models upset New Zealander flight patrons.
- The mice have all the answers!
- Not really a fan of people who drive Corvettes anyway.