Our regular readers know that the Wednesday Morning Reads are usually composed by the humble Ed. Ed is on assignment for the Winter games in Sochi, where it is currently 60 degrees. Meanwhile here in Georgia, we have winter. Depending on where you are, you could see ten inches of snow or an inch of freezing rain. Keep your eye on the weather, and be safe.
- Georgia prepares for a storm of historical proportions.
- While the Obama administration makes up the rules as it goes along, the courts are beginning to take notice.
- Governors races in the Midwest this year could be a preview for what to expect in 2016.
- Twitter might become more like Facebook.
- Because some Republicans couldn’t agree with other Republicans, the House passed a clean debt limit bill that no Republicans are happy with. This is the circular firing squad of politics.
- The Georgia House braved the threat of bad weather yesterday long enough to have the Appropriations Committee pass the proposed fiscal 2015 budget. They then bugged out, and won’t return to the Gold Dome until Monday.
- Chick-Fil-A commits to serving antibiotic free chicken.
- Arthur C. Brooks proposes a social justice agenda for conservatives.
- A cancer patient’s son looked out of her hospital window after the snow fell. Seeing the almost empty parking garage outside, he then had an awesome idea.
Video. We have video.
- Charlie on the Delvis Dutton candidacy for Georgia 12.
- Hitler on Atlanta snow.
- GreatCity Schools on the Common Core Standards.