- They still can’t get along.
- USG seeks to privatize student housing. And before you ask, of course, it will cost more.
- Subpoenas! Made ya look!
- This session even has legislation that increases direct sales of zero-emission cars. Tesla likes it. Dealers, not so much.
- Honestly, we couldn’t make this stuff up if we tried.
- Dueling governors.
- Elana Meyers of Douglas County goes for a second Olympic medal in Sochi.
- Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio endorses Bob Barr.
- School says NO to ‘Merica Monday.
- How to not name your restaurant.
- Does the EPA rule the roost now?
- Even the WSJ notices that the IRS targeting fiasco and subsequent cover-up is smoke and mirrors.
- Evidently no one there knows how to accomplish anything.
- “You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”
- Democrat’s big money evaporating before their eyes.