PSA: No cars were frustratingly abandoned in the assembly of this morning’s linkage.
– All the whining aside, aren’t Georgians great?
– Chipper gives Freddie a ride home.
– Atlanta’s a finalist to host Final Four again between 2017 and 2020.
– Q&A with two out of three candidates for GA Legislature District 2.
– UGA moot court team wins again.
– Atlanta taxi companies unhappy with Uber.
– Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Nostropolis) to retire. Plan your Halloween accordingly.
– myRA. Surely the government can manage your retirement better than you can.
– Way to go Maryland. Beretta moving facility and 300 jobs to Tennessee.
– Projectile projecting.
– I wonder which pocket Constitution he uses.
– Edward Snowden nominated for Nobel Peace Prize.
– There’s some big deal football game on Sunday.
– Why, of course, the GOP deal on immigration is going to be really bad. You were expecting something different?
– This sounds like a Super Bowl commercial drinking game to me…
– The Clydesdales are always a winner.
– Admit it. We all know one. Here’s hoping they weren’t invited to your party this Sunday.