PSA: No cars were frustratingly abandoned in the assembly of this morning’s linkage.
- All the whining aside, aren’t Georgians great?
- Chipper gives Freddie a ride home.
- Atlanta’s a finalist to host Final Four again between 2017 and 2020.
- Q&A with two out of three candidates for GA Legislature District 2.
- UGA moot court team wins again.
- Atlanta taxi companies unhappy with Uber.
- Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Nostropolis) to retire. Plan your Halloween accordingly.
- myRA. Surely the government can manage your retirement better than you can.
- Way to go Maryland. Beretta moving facility and 300 jobs to Tennessee.
- Projectile projecting.
- I wonder which pocket Constitution he uses.
- Edward Snowden nominated for Nobel Peace Prize.
- There’s some big deal football game on Sunday.
- Why, of course, the GOP deal on immigration is going to be really bad. You were expecting something different?
- This sounds like a Super Bowl commercial drinking game to me…
- The Clydesdales are always a winner.
- Admit it. We all know one. Here’s hoping they weren’t invited to your party this Sunday.