On this day in 1933, Hitler was named Chancellor of Germany. Also on this day, in 1948, Ghandi was assassinated in New Delhi.
- Snow. Still.
- I’m nominating, voting and awarding Councilman Gabriel Sterling (Sandy Springs) the “Best Updater of the Snowpacalypse” award. When he slept, I don’t know, but he had more real-time, worthwhile posts than anyone else through the “first 48″.
- Ethics Commission attorney
- Unleash the plans! In the 10th, Collins has a plan, Gerrard has a plan, and the others are a bit…quiet.
- Arpaio backing #BarrCongress? Still, hash tag Clinton.
- Nunn leads the pack?
Jimmy (but definitely not Jason) Carter
- Because one feisty one reminds of us of all the others…
- 20 Al Jazeera journalists facing charges in Egypt
- Those darn Libertarians: Sarvis to challenge Senator Mark Warner in Virginia.
- 911 calls with no response? Get used to it?
- Because, for the love of all things good, I love the 80′s.
- I just love this headline…as if we wouldn’t.
- Players union coming to the NCAA? Perhaps.
- $20 million in fake Superbowl junk.
- Really spicing up those Happy Meals!
- Oh no, that spying thing? It was just a teensy weensy bit. Obama did say they were not spying on ordinary people.
- “I paid a couple of hundred dollars to the Internal Revenue Service for a penalty on a penalty that in turn by law I should never have been assessed.”
- 2/3 side with Hobby Lobby.
- Snowden accomplices? Don’t rule it out.
- Looking for that Constitutional basis for executive orders….Holder would like to phone a friend.
- To the casinos with Bitcoin!