– New Trans-par-en-cy. Or at least ease of access.
– It’s for the children. Or something.
– Yay. Now you can get your personal information stolen online at Hartsfield for free.
– There aren’t nearly enough comments on this post about campus carry.
– Let’s show these folks how cool Georgia really is!
– Bad form, sir, bad form.
– 665K faked background checks?
– Booze and hot sauce may decide the location of the 2016 GOP Convention. Sure, why not?
– You just think it’s your money.
– Well, of course it’s illegal. Who’s going to do anything about it?
– Oh, this will end well. Not.
– Hollywood has conservatives? Who knew?
– You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. #DoingItAll
-Obamacare enrollments “More Adverse Than Previously Expected” We could have told you that. Hey, we DID tell you that!
– Yes, please.
– Photo of the Day.
– No, you’re not paranoid. And yeah, there really is a Google robot army.
– The library of the future, perhaps.
– Is that a reactor in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?