- New Trans-par-en-cy. Or at least ease of access.
- It’s for the children. Or something.
- Yay. Now you can get your personal information stolen online at Hartsfield for free.
- There aren’t nearly enough comments on this post about campus carry.
- Let’s show these folks how cool Georgia really is!
- Bad form, sir, bad form.
- 665K faked background checks?
- Booze and hot sauce may decide the location of the 2016 GOP Convention. Sure, why not?
- You just think it’s your money.
- Well, of course it’s illegal. Who’s going to do anything about it?
- Oh, this will end well. Not.
- Hollywood has conservatives? Who knew?
- You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. #DoingItAll
-Obamacare enrollments “More Adverse Than Previously Expected” We could have told you that. Hey, we DID tell you that!
- Yes, please.
- Photo of the Day.
- No, you’re not paranoid. And yeah, there really is a Google robot army.
- The library of the future, perhaps.
- Is that a reactor in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?