On this day in 1941, Charles Lindbergh suggests the US negotiate a neutrality pact with Hitler. Also on this day in 1957, the first Frisbees are produced — and my pups thank Heaven each day for it.
- Oh baby! EEOC awards Georgia woman $40k after employment denial over pregnancy
- Change how long the Georgia Senate has to dilly dally with the bills?
- “Marijuana for medicinal purposes” gains momentum, still, ::sigh::
- Lawsuit filed against DOL after 2013 information leak.
- Fines may be on the rise for tree stealers.
- Medicaid applicants on the rise across the board?
- That’ll show ’em!! Student protests rising tuition costs by paying ‘alternatively’.
- Israel foils Al-Qaeda plot on U.S. Embassy
- I love art and this is one heck of a work of it.
- Sorry Michelle, childhood obesity may start at conception.