– In the town where everybody is somebody, are you still somebody if you lose your super powers?
– Rep. Allen West to speak at Cobb GOP President’s Dinner.
– We’ve got your “readiness” right here.
– Bills to watch.
– Wolverine! State Reps band together and submit bill to block Federal meddling in Georgians and their guns (Tom Kirby of Loganville, Delvis Dutton of Glennville, Paulette Braddock of Powder Springs, Kevin Cooke of Carrollton, David Stover of Newnan, and Trey Kelley of Cedartown). Stay tuned for more here at Peach Pundit!
– From the Daily (if you haven’t subscribed, what are you waiting for?): Did Rep. Kingston really just channel Meatloaf?
– Four Georgians voted against the latest Congressional budget deal.
– Of course, you’d knew this would happen.
– Out.Of.Touch. And deaf, too.
– Cold War creepiness.
– Target data breach is just the tip of the iceberg.
– Even out of the box web software has a payment module. Point. Click. Done. Morons.
– The Anti-Obama? Already?
– Jack will be back.
– “The Professor” finished his three-hour tour, his three-hour tour.
– And “Reuben Kincaid,” the exasperated Partridge Family band manager has passed, as well.
– Blackphone aims to keep the NSA out of your mobile phone life. And your head.
– What would you do if the President sat down beside you?
– She’s just now falling in love with Harry Connick, Jr.? Where’s she been the last 15 years?