BAD: On this day in 1919, prohibition took effect through the 18th amendment.
GOOD: On this day in 1945, Hitler began his 105 day hideout in his bunker until his eventual suicide.
- Hartsfield implements new “expedited” security process…yours with a simple online application…and small fee.
- Governor Deal: 2 for 3
- (Lil) Carter on the State of the State
- And this is how we chop…the county up: New tax districts for the Cobb Braves.
- Previous government #shutdown hurt Hall County.
- 7 of 8 State Superintendent candidates don’t favor Common Core.
Legislative Peaches (but only while the gas pedal is down for session- vroom vroom)
- Rep. Micah Gravley is again pushing his initiative to keep some 911 calls private.
- A NDAA Non-Compliance Act drops to halt state collaboration in indefinite detention issues.
- Suddenly errybody wants to talk about medical marijuana. Meanwhile, nationwide…more polls.
- Progressives are still hater tots on the Parent Trigger Bill.
- And as a Liberty lover and Constitutional conservative, here are some of the bills I’ll be following during session.
- Diane Feinstein details having a drone outside her window yet still okay’s moving forward with programs. Wait, what?
- This isn’t news to anyone with a brain, but I love how the media loves a good ‘told ya so’.
- Beanie Babie guy heads to prison. Unfortunately not for investment fraud. (I still have hope I can retire off of my collection)
- Having Liberal friends is a bad idea. Sorry Ed.