Many have asked me what the best song of 2013 was. That’s an easy question. It is “Terrible Place” by Bad Sports.
- Georgians are seemingly taking to Obamacare.
- Atlanta Fed prez sez he supports tapering.
- Today will be one of the busiest political days thus far for 2014.
- Mayor Reed testified before the U.S. House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee on Tuesday, comparing himself to Robin. Watch all of the hearing on Building the Foundation for Surface Transportation Re-authorization. Or read the AJC’s wrapup.
- Did the Cobb Commissioners violate open meetings legislation with the Braves Stadium deal?
- New APS chief talks priorities.
- Get your flu vaccines.
- State to investigate mysterious donkey deaths.
- Go visit Downtown Atlanta: Thus spoke The New York Times.
- The Hill writes about a potential romance betwixt a John Lewis staffer’s dog and the Capitol Hill Fox. You did not misread that.
- Your Coke needs a $20 glass.
- RIP JMP.