Don’t forget the Peach Pundit Road Show at Gorden Biersch, immediately following Sunday’s Wild Hog Supper!
– The Legislature hopes for a speedy session, but that may snag up some new city wannabees.
– Awesome news: Rep. Sanford Bishop is cancer free.
– Our fearless leader becomes famouser, and famouser..
– The spiffy dressers of the Peach Punditeers don’t need this kind of advice. Others, yes, you do.
– Regents looking at health care costs.
– Gov. Nathan Deal reports good revenue numbers for December.
– GA1 GOP women hosted a candidate forum on Wednesday.
– If California splits into six states, where would The Hotel be?
– But I do like my light bulbs. I do, I do, I do, I do like my light bulbs.
– Hitchcock’s long forgotten Holocaust documentary to finally be screened as he intended.
– Well, this is no surprise. Some even say it’s ‘classic.’
– Priorities. Or something.
– Sex-eee baby!
– Hope you don’t drive a Ford. Just kidding. Ahem. At least AT&T hopes to keep you entertained while you’re being, um, monitored.
– Who is moving where.
– Really, really… she’s a fangirl.
– Cool space stuff.
– The power of words.