“Give me Liberty or give me death.” On this day in 1776, Thomas Paine published Common Sense.
Don’t forget to come by the Peach Pundit Road Show after the Wild Hog Supper, Sunday, January 12th at Gordon Biersch.
- 60 days un-paid leave if your strike one of your students.
- Speed rail from Columbus to Atlanta: It is economically feasible.
- Overworked Cordele public defenders file lawsuits in Fulton County against several state and county officials.
- Paid to step down and go away? In Johns Creek, yes.
- Augusta, GA is the second-most affordable place to live.
- State Dems plan to hold refusal of ACA in Georgia over Deal’s head.
Jimmy (and maybe Jason) Carter
- Woman loses her home over $288 in outstanding fines. Yes, $288.
- Over $9 billion in food stamp cuts with the new farm bill.
- 20% tax on sugar will cut consumption by 18% therefore fighting obesity and saving the world!
- Just because we’ve had record low temperatures across the nation does NOT mean global warming is a myth, y’all. It was just this once…
- Raising the age of criminal responsibility? Because you have to be a certain age to know the difference between right and wrong.
- When wedgies kill….seriously.
- Super swimmer: missing pup found swimming 2 miles off-shore after 2 years.
- Thermal vision cameras and stun gun add-ons for your iPhone? There’s an app for that.
- Your favorite Real World stars…where are they today? (Hint: One of them is a U.S. Congressman) Bless them.
- Minimum wage be damned! First burrito kiosk is up and running, food ready in 60 seconds.
- What’s a democrat legislator doing with a gun? And at the Kentucky State Capitol?
- Balfour: I will do better because I didn’t know better but now I do.
- Issues for lenders who use Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn to determine creditworthiness.
- Chamber of Commerce
won’t tax the peoplehas plans to do something that could actually benefit the people.
- 10,000 protest outside Jerusalem over closed-borders for asylum seekers.