Please Indulge Me a Personal Moment: “Thank you” doesn’t begin to express my gratitude for the outpouring of sympathy, prayers, love and support at my father’s sudden passing. He was fine southern gentleman and patriot who approved of discourse in any form (even PeachPundit’s) that furthered our noble nation. You would have liked him.
- I wonder if he wore his Mr. Rogers sweater for his fireside chat.
- Hershel will soon be on the telly again.
- New ethics laws (yawn) among others took effect January 1.
- Again, the movers and shakers at PP are left off this list.
- Clayton County treading water on local legislation.
- Douglasville council members have stars in their eyes.
- Prayers for the David Martin family.
- Peytonphiles are finally happy.
- The IRS Scandal is a like a bad rash, it just won’t go away.
- NASA isn’t happy. Nope. Not happy at all.
- Ace of Spades celebrates the big 1-0. (Bonus Twitchy) Pudding!
- Yet another apocalyptic warning, this time with a horn.
- You just think it’s your money.
- You’ve waited all year for it – 2013 List of Words to be Banished from the Queen’s English for Misuse, Overuse and General Uselessness.