On this day in 1776, Congress published the Tory Act, which detailed how colonies should handle Americans who remained loyal to the British and King George.
- Douglas County DA McDade showing signs of improvement after month-long hospital stay.
- More peeps for #TeamGingrey.
- Fiery crash outside home of State Senator.
- Cherokee Marlow drama continues with a January 13th hearing…and after several months, they are still using her unrelated mugshot.
Jimmy (and maybe Jason) Carter
- Sotomayor issues stay for contraception mandate? It’s true.
- How many will go without health insurance simply because GOP folks don’t like the president?
- Commuted sentences executive overreach?
- Global warming away for the holidays, rescue not imminent.
- Cruz ditching Canadian citizenship?
- Train crashes bargaining chip for Keystone Pipeline?
- Because sugar has not been, isn’t and never will be…good enough.
- Hooters in the midst of a lawsuit?
- Uncle Phil has gone to be with the angels.
- Break California into 6 separate states? I’m okay with that.
- Colorado’s changed marijuana laws take effect and the world does not explode. No link, just fact.
- Drones that can think for themselves and make decisions on implementation expected in the near future.
- 11 reasons to quit Facebook. See next line.
- NSA and Apple in cahoots? “I’m so shocked!” said no one, ever.
- Gitmo detainees wait five years for transfer/resettlement.