Happy Boxing Day, y’all.
The best Christmas gift of all would be two Morning(ish) Reads from Ed. Also, by virtue of me taking over for Thursday, that is tacit acknowledgement from Jessica of my intellectual, political, spiritual and culinary superiority.
- Congressman Lewis gave all his colleagues a copy of his graphic novel for Christmas.
- UPS can’t handle the volume of this Christmas’ shipping.
- Textile factories are returning to Georgia, the rest of Dixie.
- Maybe somewhat related: Atlanta’s jobless rate falls to 7%.
- Still no Tea Party lawsuit against the Braves.
- An Atlanta-based home care provider is one of the two highest rated in the country.
- Georgia crews helping to restore electricity up north.
- The year in review for Atlanta Catholics.
- What would you expect a photo of an Abalama baby named “Remington” to look like? Probably exactly this.