You don’t have too much time left to get in the Christmas spirit, so here. This will help things escalate quickly.
And on this day in 1998, President Clinton was impeached for lying under oath and obstructing justice. These days, such activities are general practice for peeps in office.
- Cherokee County GOP and the HD22 vetting process. ‘Cause we know how crazy it gets in Cherokee.
- Kingston says “No free lunches!!”
- Rifles approved for some resource officers in Gainesville schools.
- Affordable Care Act numbers and numbness in Macon.
- Regionalism continued...
- PSC unsurprisingly approves Georgia Power rate increase…it’s been a while since they’ve seen a hike they didn’t like.
- The Tea Party, a good recall for the Commissioners and the Atlanta Braves. All blackballed.
Jimmy (and Maybe Jason) Carter
- “The first lady is the best salesperson”. Except for that whole Let’s Move thing. But this! this she will sell.
- All-time high for immigrant populations in New York. Meanwhile, inequality.
- 17 non-citizens cast ballots in Ohio in 2012. 17?
- Central Bank’s best quality is decision making in tough times.
- It’s best that you don’t steal a vehicle to get to your court appearance for vehicle theft.
- Holiday shopping numbers? Not so hot.
- Study: 1 of every 200 women say they’ve had ‘virgin pregnancy’. um………………………………….
- CNN: 10 ways to change the world.
- “Green” ammo headed our way? ::eye roll::
- Homeschooling parents…treat them like felons!!
- Speaking of felons…should mugshots be confidential until there’s a conviction? That pesky Constitution..
- Obama appointed task force calls for restrictions on NSA surveillance.
- Time to hoard light bulbs? Add it to the list.
- NRA & Tea Party clash a little bit.