Shout-out to drjay, President and Chairman of the Worldwide Ed Appreciation Fanclub.
The Buck Owens Appreciation Series continues with “Act Naturally” by The Beatles. “Act Naturally” was first performed by our hero of the past few months.
- Someone bought a winning lottery ticket at Lenox Mall.
- It wasn’t me, I don’t need another ~$300M.
- Gov. Barnes testifies in defense of Don Balfour in what’s called the trial of decade (by me).
- So will the rest of the Democrats 2010 ticket be part of Balfour’s defense?
- Former APS assistant principal Greg Reid pled guilty in APS cheating scandal. He’s the highest ranking official to do so.
- Both our esteemed Senators vote for the budget.
- You’ll be paying more for your electricity now.
- Delta fighting Silver Comet Airfield.
- Atlanta city council members doing some good this Christmas season.
- Crawford Lewis is appealing his prison sentence.
- Dekalb Police head honcho won’t take job in Rochester; gets raise and promotion.
- Mayor Reed takes page out of middle school courtship by sending a letter to his cabinet asking them: do you like me check yes or no.
- ICYMI: Georgia WIN List is outraged at Peach Pundit–specifically Mike Hassinger.
- Being outraged at Mike is like being mad at the ocean for being wet. Just FWIW.
- Turdukens are soooooooooo passe. Make a Cthulken this year instead.