On this day in 1787, Pennsylvania ratified the US Constitution.
- Healthcare costs are at the top of the discussion list but some hospitals are donating funds to nonprofits. Like Komen.
- Shoutout to #BobBarrCongress. Hashtag the 90’s.
- Graduation rates up for a nice chunk of Middle Georgia. And Clarke county, too.
- Ted Turner wants grass in place of the Ted. Maybe they could put in a field of some sort! Oh, wait.
- Hudgens opponent. Because the ACA will win Georgians.
Jimmy (and maybe Jason) Carter
- Activist groups heading to the states after no movement on gun control in Congress.
- The GOP is torn on the new budget…and every other issue.
- UGA says our state will grow at a faster rate than the U.S.
- If you enjoy deja vu, you’ll enjoy reading about how, if the farm bill doesn’t pass, milk will be $7 a gallon. Unless it snows. Then it’s $10.
- Beer and the Biblical Nativity in the Florida capitol.
- Home plate collisions banned by 2015? Looks like it…
- If the cops follow you on Instagram, you could be charged with 142 felonies.
- If you throw a party this year or have plans to travel, just make sure your snow leopards are under lock and key.
- Some folks we’re not supposed to forget died this year.
- There are still at least 20,000 uses for paper so don’t plan on going paperless.
- Limits on warrantless electronic device tracking? There’s a bill for that. Meanwhile, at RedState, email privacy is argued as the number 1 priority.
- Oh, and just don’t forget to make sure your preschooler knows the do’s and don’ts of sexual harassment. They’re never to young to know how it all works. ::eye roll::
- Final Surrenders in the Budget “crisis” but spending is up $3trillion.
- The government is here to protect you. And football fans far and wide.